Hi! My name is Luciana Terceiro, and I’m a Brazilian designer living in Stockholm, Sweden, since 2017.
I’ve been working with digital projects since 1999. In 2003 I focused my career on interaction design, user research, and information architecture.
I have worked as a UX designer and UX lead at some Brazilian companies like:
- IBOPE – Brazilian Institute of Public Opinion and Statistics,
- UOL – the largest Brazilian ISP and news content company,
- PagSeguro – digital payment solutions for small and medium businesses.
In 2016, I co-founded Coletivo Mola’s initiative to promote innovation and user research within small businesses and NGOs. I also worked as a consultant with Round Pegs, a company with a mission to create an innovative and entrepreneurship environment inside big companies.
In Sweden, I worked for more than three years at Zettle by PayPal (2019-2022). At Zettle, I was responsible for developing the user experience within our tax-compliant service offered for Sweden, Norway, France, and Germany.
My main roles at these companies were:
- Planning and designing the user experience, through prototyping in all forms, from paper prototyping and low fidelity to high-fidelity mockups.
- Investigating through user research, mainly qualitative methods like usability testing, user interviews, ethnographic studies, and card sorting.
- Evaluations as heuristics analysis and competitors benchmarks.
- Facilitating co-creation dynamics as design sprints, using methods like business model canvas, value proposition canvas, empathy maps, crazy-8 etc.
- Writing stories and prioritising backlogs for scrum teams.
I have an extension course in the specialisation mode in Communication and Market Research, a Master’s degree in Digital Design from Pontifical Catholic University, São Paulo (2017-2019), and a Master’s degree in Social Anthropology from Stockholm University.
I also taught UX Design and Design Thinking processes, methods, and tools at PUC – Pontifical Catholic University, São Paulo (2016-2017), one of the largest private universities in Brazil. I also collaborated as an IxDA local leader of São Paulo chapter for four years.
Keywords: User Experience Design / Prototyping / Qualitative Research / Design Thinking / Service Design / Agile Methods / Design Sprint