Hi! I’m Luciana Terceiro, a Senior User Experience designer and MSc in Social Anthropology. And now, a PhD student at the Uppsala University :)
I’m skilled in the design process, from concept to development
It means I can perform all the steps, from discovery, user research, problem definition and framing, requirements definition and prioritisation, prototyping, experiments and feedback sessions, development within a multidisciplinary team, and follow up results.
- Planning and designing the user experience for websites and apps. Prototyping in all forms, from paper prototyping and low fidelity to high-fidelity mockups and producing final visuals.
- Apply user research to investigate a broad range of subjects using mainly qualitative methods like usability testing, user interviews, ethnographic studies, and card sorting.
- Evaluations as heuristics analysis and competitors benchmarks.
- Facilitation of co-creation sessions and prioritisation dynamics as design sprints, using methods and tools like business model canvas, value proposition canvas, empathy maps, crazy-8 etc.
- Writing stories and prioritising backlogs for scrum teams.
For other projects, check my professional portfolio.