My name is Luciana Terceiro and I’m a Brazilian designer living in Stockholm, Sweden.
I’ve been working with digital projects since 1999. In 2003 I focused my career in interaction design, user research and information architecture.
I had worked as a UX designer and UX lead at some Brazilian companies like IBOPE – Brazilian Institute of Public Opinion and Statistics, UOL – largest Brazilian ISP and news content company, and PagSeguro, a company that offers digital solutions for payments.
Since 2016, I have been working as an independent consultant and co-founded an initiative named Coletivo Mola focused on stimulating innovation and user research with small businesses and NGO’s. I also collaborate with Round Pegs, a company that has a mission to create an innovative and entrepreneurship environment inside big companies.
My main roles at these companies were:
- Planning and designing the user experience, through prototyping in all kinds, like paper prototyping and high and low fidelity.
- User research, mainly qualitative methods like usability testing, interviews, ethnographic studies and card sorting.
- Evaluations as heuristics analysis and competitors benchmarks.
- Co-creation dynamics as design sprints, using tools like business model canvas, value proposition canvas, empathy maps, crazy-8 etc.
- Writing stories and prioritizing backlogs for scrum teams
With a Master in Market Research specialized in Communication, I also had taught UX Design and Design Thinking processes and tools at PUC – Pontifical Catholic University, SÃ£o Paulo, one of the largest private universities of Brazil. I collaborate as an IxDA local leader of SÃ£o Paulo chapter and Service Design Network, chapter Brazil.
Keywords: User Experience Design / Prototyping / Qualitative Research / Design Thinking / Service Design / Agile Methods / Design Sprint
Softwares: Axure, Sketch, Invision, a bit of Photoshop and Illustrator.
What I am looking for:
Iâ€™m looking to work for a company highly focused on human-centered design processes where I can collaborate to build solutions to improve users’ life. I’m also eager to learnÂ – new processes, new tools, new ways of working, and developing myself together with an experienced team.Â
I also enjoy doodling :)